| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kilkenny in August is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 14:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Kilkenny August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kilkenny, Ireland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kilkenny:
- Belmullet, Ireland - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) NW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) NNW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NW
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) NW
- Shannon, Ireland - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) W
- Valentia, Ireland - 213.4 kms (132.6 miles) WSW
- Cork, Ireland - 112 kms (69.6 miles) SW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 116 kms (72.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 178 kms (110.6 miles) N
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) NE
- Dublin, Ireland - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) ENE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) E
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) ESE
- Aberporth, Uk - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) ESE